Monday, July 20, 2009

hhahahahahahhahahahah

oh, man. i just read what i wrote the other day and man was i angry. i guess i just needed to get that little fire ball of fury out of my belly and into the open, because i feel great today. but i sounded like a raging fucking lunatic for, like, five minutes! hahahahahha i love it. i love that i took a 5 minute pit-stop in crazyville and i love that i can laugh at myself about it now and how ridiculous i sounded. i love that i can take myself lightly and laugh at myself when its necessary. this is new. ive always taken myself and everything else soooo seriously. its lame. so, yeah, it was a fun little detour, and for what its worth, nice to have gotten all that emotional vomit out and away from my beating heart before i was taken prisoner but im glad its over. so whatever, i had a bad day. who doesnt? but fuck im glad i dont live my life every day like that. today my life is pretty much back to awesome.

anyway. back to school shopping!!! woooohooooo!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So I take it your computer is working again? I'm glad you didn't throw it out a window. I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete