Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What does it take...

for a girl to get a date in this town??? Austin is supposed to be one of the best cities for singles, which I took to meant, a great place to meet other single people. This is NOT the case. It was a lie. Almost every single person I've met here has a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse. There are no single people here. Maybe it WAS a great city for singles, then they all met, fell in love, got married and had babies. Now there are no singles left, and its hotter than shit, and my dog is driving me crazy. All I want is a date. I want someone to ask me out, take me out to dinner, have a few drinks, maybe go to a movie and then talk about it afterwards. Maybe even tell me I'm pretty. I don't want a boyfriend, just a date, a band-aid, something to help me forget. I don't think that's asking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment