Friday, April 24, 2009

good times for a change.

so, this is some sad bastard music, but apropos nonetheless. apparently, my saturn is returning? and how i handle that return will determine my course of life for the next 29 years. so, i'm going into this whole thing prepared to get the things i want for once in my life. actually, thats not true. i get alot of things i want, but still... anyway. today marks my inauguration day of my "song of the day" series. there is a pot of fucking gold at the end of the rainbow, and i'm so close.

1 comment:

  1. The Smiths rock! Just went dancing to them last night, hm tooo fun. But yeah, they do have more upbeat tunes, but we all need a little mood music every once in a while. Hope you get what you want, 29 years is a pretty big commitment! Make sure you get a second opinion if you're really gonna dwell on that! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete